* I am dreaming within a dream. I am lying on a cot in a tent, my arms and armor on a stand close to hand but otherwise fully clothed. I am dreaming, dreaming of dancing in a ruined temple in a desert of red sand. I am wearing my yet to be completed scaled bra and panels over pantaloons and loose, sheer top. I am playing zills as I dance to a music only I can hear played by the ghosts of this temple that only I can see. I am watched by many people, sometimes one or a few coming to dance with me for a little time before spinning away to leave me alone, or to be replaced by others. I am covered with a slick sheen of sweat but I am not tired.
Some of these intertwined dances seem like dancing battles in their aggressive performance, others are gentle and loving in tone, it is an interesting mixture of styles and tempos. Some people are costumed as I am, some people are in everyday clothing, there seems to be no pattern to who wears what. There are men and women dancing off and on yet I am apparently the center around which the rest is woven.
I see people I know; Jannat, Attar, Ashera, Malcolm, and Atesh among many others, both dancing and watching. Some of those I see are no longer in this cycle, which I find of passing interest.
The Star Kindler stands to one side, She is swaying to the music but has not yet come out to dance. I know that She will, but I do not know how I know this.
A discordance flows into play, a woman dancing aggressively and yet in jagged manner, disturbing the flow for a time before she is swept away by a new influx of people, all dressed alike. Back and forth it goes, endlessly it seems. There is a circle of dancing bears around the outside of the temple...they are circle dancing widdershins.
Herself comes out to dance, two veils in hand, and begins to weave a complex dance around me as I dance. It is mind twisting to follow yet flowing and not harsh. Anahita is there too, she plays clackers as she dances deosil, weaving in and out around the bears.
All of it combines into a story writ in dance if one could but read it.
I awaken on my cot, soaked in sweat, breathing hard, eyes staring wide, the strains of music slowly fading in my ears.
I awaken in my bed, breathing hard and sheened in sweat..the night's images so powerfully set in my mind. *
Wow. There is LOT of information in there. At first glace that seems to have something to do with the battle I am preparing to fight in my dreams but to be honest, I do not think that is the point. Oh it is in there, I do not doubt, but it is not the point of it.
So very exotic! My goodness it was...and is...so very stirring! I think I know how to complete the bra and panels now; I really liked the look of them in that dream. The arms and armor in the previous dreams, and in this one, are already under construction and include the improvements I had meant to implement anyway.
That dance though, and the impulse to name certain people I saw and knew. Usually I do not do that as a matter of policy; I often see people I knew or know in these dreams but I do not generally name them. That dance was...amazing. I could not do that; I do not have the stamina for that. O_O
It was beautiful though..and it was telling a story, it was imparting information. I have to tease the messages from that, but they are there, make no mistake.
Much to ponder.
Dewin Arthes /|\
No comments:
Post a Comment